Matthew 28:19-20

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of age".

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Transformation

            I was third year college when I undergo the discipleship training (The New Beginnings) together with my discipler, Jackielyn Mercado. First, I was confused to undergo the discipleship training but I glorify God for giving me the right courage to pursue it.
Upon taking the lessons every week, new wisdom has added to me. My spiritual birthday was October 3, 2008. I felt like I was a baby that moment that need to be fed. By that time, my heartfelt willingness to know God’s word grew deeper.
Through discipleship training, God changed and transformed my life through Christ Jesus. I know there are a lot of things to learn as a Christian so I want to strive more. Christianity is not a religion, it is a lifestyle. It’s our life and we should live it. To God be the glory. Amen!

                                                                               - Virgilio "Ver" Mundo Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop