Matthew 28:19-20

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of age".

Monday, July 25, 2011

God's Grace

     I want to thank the Lord for all the blessings and favors that He always give to my life, especially for giving me the opportunity to experience His grace and mercy. 
I’m so blessed that, even though, sometimes I’m not faithful to Him but He always remain faithful to me. I give thanks to the Lord for the wonderful experience that I had during my discipleship training. It’s been a great fulfillment I’ve ever done in my life. Though, I admit, it’s hard for me to take it in the first place, because there is a fear in myself that bothers me a lot, I mean, I’m afraid to have a commitment to the Lord especially in Agape Campus Fellowship because there is a lot of things to be considered, like I was bothered that my studies will get affected. 
        But there was a turning point in my life, that is when, I was in 3rd yr college that God reveals a lot to myself, He reminded me how great He is and I realized that I had so much trespasses that I made against Him. I realized that I really can’t do anything w/out Him. I cried deeply when I knew that my scholarship was gone, but I know that God has a purpose and reason behind it. I know He loves me that much, and that day I started to trust Him completely. Right now, I’m always attending in ACF, and who I am right now it’s because of God’s Agape Love that He feels for me. I thank the Lord because I already completed my discipleship training and I’m so blessed to have my discipleship material for free. Glory to God for all these things!! Isaiah 41: 10 (My life verse) ^_^


                                                                                                                               - John Paul P. Holgado

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop