Matthew 28:19-20

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of age".

Monday, July 25, 2011

Fellowship

     It is a fulfilling and a great accomplishment for me being a graduate in NewBe, and now one of the proud leaders of Agape Campus Fellowship MSU Chapter. Agape is one of my family here in MSU; my home where I found my beloved brothers and sisters in the name of God who heartily accept me and teaches me the gospel of Lord. I was very grateful with my discipler with kuya Ver who gives us the encouragement to undergo the discipleship. Having a disciple is worth experience for me being a youth who is seeking for the knowledge of God. God sustains us the wisdom we need in learning His words, which helps me to understand the real essence of life and being his disciple in this existing world. This activity is aiming to nurture the minds of every young people in learning the gospel of God. It molds the life of every individual towards their spiritual growth. It serves as my path in drawing closer to God. 
    Discipleship is the best time of discussing certain issues which are relevant in every Christian’s life, particularly with us, youth who usually experiencing problems which are need to be comforted and to be reminded. Every question is being answered when I undergo my discipleship. Every day, I become more spiritually mature because of the lessons I have learned. I was being inspired with all the verses I have read from the book of God. It lifted my soul every time I am on my deepest dilemma. I was very blessed and thankful with our kuya Ver for his contribution in our growing life being a Christian and being a disciple of God. He didn’t get tired of reminding us of our role here in this world and continue teaches us more about the new word of God. God may continue pour His blessings to us and will always give us His guidance in every journey of our lives. Thank you and God bless us all!

                                                                                                                                  - Algen D. Barrientos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop