Matthew 28:19-20

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of age".

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Greatest Gift

                 Each day of my life is a gift from God. And I thanked the Lord for giving me a chance to live and do the things I must do here on earth. But in spite of the tasks and duties of being a student, I am grateful and blessed that God gave me the opportunity to meet my spiritual family, the AGAPE. It is one of the greatest gifts I had received from the Lord. My AGAPE family helps me to grow in spiritual maturity and continue to develop myself to be a student leader by undergoing discipleship training.


                I started my discipleship training last school year 2009-2010. With the help of my discipler and the material we used, the New Beginning Discipleship Training Series 1, made me spiritually equipped. I learned many new lessons in life like knowing the meaning and purpose of life, growing in God’s love, following Christ’s works and many more. The 11 lessons of the NewBe material helped me know and evaluate myself how to be a true Christian. It also allows me to develop my personal relationship with the Lord and how to share the good news of salvation.
                And last February of this year, I finally finished my training and now I am committed to train my younger sisters in the ministry. It is wonderful that all the things that you have learned are also learned by others. And so, I will continue to share God’s word and let them know that God’s words are the most precious words they could ever hear and learn.

                                                                                   - Laarni “Lala” Marsha Lantican

2 comments:

L.G.S said...

let us mature and bear much fruit...^_^ God bless us all.. Continue growing in Christ...

edthony alovera said...

i want to grow more and more with GOD..

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop